Cottrell Cameron & Steen Surveys has a long association with major mining projects in Queensland, providing appropriate advice, expertise and technology.
We have developed a strong reputation for high quality work and for meeting difficult time constraints. Our expertise associated with mining and infrastructure projects includes:
- Survey and mapping for greenfield projects and infrastructure corridors
- Land tenure investigations and mapping
- Survey control networks for mine sites
- Borehole setout and location surveys
- Legislative advice and preparation of mining lease applications
- Metes and Bounds Descriptions for MDL and Mining Lease Applications
- Native title issues
- Volumetric surveys and Check surveys
- Regular Aerial Mapping
- UAV mapping of Mine Sites
- Preparation and certification of statutory mine plans
- Preparation of survey procedures and standards
Our clients include a range of both large and small mining companies operating throughout Queensland.